Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Estoy Agradecido por...

Lately I've been stressing out...I think I've inherited that from my Dad. I just want things to be picture perfect and to go as planned. I wanted my husband to get into Medical school, I want my old car to run smoothly, I want ....I want...but I realize that I need to be content and recognize the blessingst that I have in my life. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who loves me and my family. I'm thankful that we will have another year with family before we move off to who know's where. I'm especially thankful that I served a mission. I know that is random to include but it was an experience that was necessary for my spiritual growth. I was able learn the gosple and a new language. Yesterday I had to take one of my clients to the Multicultural Legal Center. While we were there they mentioned that the Visa process will have to be prolonged (again) because they were waiting for a translated copy of the affidavit. I offered to translate the document and afterwards they offered me a job on the spot. I was so excited because I can work from home and make muchisimo dinero an hour. Honestly all the job's I've been offered since I graduated from college have been offered to me because I speak spanish. My husband said they love my personality but I believe that my bi-lingual abilities is what gets me in. We are blessed! Now I can gain experience and see if law school is what I really want to persue. Soy bendecida!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

That is SO good!! You have been offered so many jobs in just the past couple of months. That is AWSOME! Do you have to get the internet now, or do you just translate, and take the copies in? Congrats on all the good fortune!!

Burk Family said...

NATIVA!! I haven't heard from you in forever. I heard through Susiane that you were married and I'm so excited for all the good stuff you are doing! I'm so jealous that you can speak Spanish. I could really use that down here in So Cal. Good job on the run, too. I admire people who have the patience and endurance for that. I tried to train for a 1/2 a little more than a year ago and gave it up. Took too much time. Anyway, pop into my blog. It was great seeing all your pics!