Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Medical School...

Ever feel like your working hard but no one recognizes your potential? This week we recieved two letters from medical schools in Kentucky and one in Florida. No, we didn't get an interview. My husband has concluded that we won't get in this year. I hate to see him so down, I still have hope that he will get into medical school but it may not be this year. It has been the craziest year and that is my justification for why we may not get in. My medical bills have been such a burden, it has prolonged the application process because you need mucho dinero to apply in the first place.
Lately, I've been thinking that maybe it isn't the right time. I would hate to agree to go to a school just because we were accepted. What if we hated it? Throughout my life the Lord has blessed me on his timetable not my own. I know that he knows where we need to be so I've put my faith in him. I was looking forward to my husband starting medical school ( the sooner he starts, the sooner we get to have babies!) but I'm ok with sticking around for one more year if it is the Lords will.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

It does sound just like mine. We must be on the same wave length! Thats okay, like you said, it is just not the right time for some reason. We have done all we can do, now it is just waiting. At least you are not the only one! And we will be able to spend much more time together then we would have otherwise!! Faith will get us through!