Audric has a fun personality, it's impossible to be upset around him because he's usually always happy. In the pictures above he got a little tired from his blow up pool slide. He fell asleep in his towel on his chair. When he awoke it was time to blow out the candles on his cake. He was obviously more into his sucker.
********************
Most of my 1st cousins attended the party. It was fun reminiscing with them. We're all very close in age and we grew up spending every holiday and most weekends together (with Bob Marley always playing in the backround). My mom has 6 siblings but she was closed to her brother who had 8 children, lucky for us we always had someone to play with. We plan to meet more often.
I have some good looking cousins. I didn't get a chance to take pictures with all the little ones. This is Cindy's Daughter Lota, she looks just like her mommy when she was her age. Pina is Mele's daughter, in the picture with the waterslide.
4 comments:
Yes we had so much fun at Audric's birthday party! My kids wanted to go back after the wedding. And they kept asking why Braxten lives so far. LOL. I cant wait to get together again.
I love the cake and the pinata. You're gonna have to tell me how you guys did it!
So can I just call you Martha Stewart, you are so talented and crafty! Your children are gonna have the best decor, best cakes/pinatas etc. I love your new background as well, if you try changing the layout to a diff. one other then the dots, you won't see it in the background. My friend had the same problem.
That cake is amazing and very impressive!
Post a Comment