Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MED SCHOOL UPDATE



"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler..."
~Henry David Thoreau


My husband has submitted his Primary Applications to Medical School and now 7 weeks later we're finally recieveing invitations to submit Secondary Applications. So far we have received requests from the following schools:

Lincoln Memorial University -Debusk, Tennesee
Pacific NorthWest University -Yakima, Washington* (top choice, wait-listed last year)
Rocky Vista University- Parker, Colorado
Des Moines University-Des Moines, Iowa
Arizona College of MidWestern University-Glendale, Arizona
Edward Via Virgina-Blacksburg, Virgina

We are still waiting to hear back from about 5 more schools. We're very excited and we will be happy to go anywhere we are accepted. I'm would prefer to go to WA because we have family there and it's not too hot or too cold. I'll be happy to go anywhere I can find a job since the economy is supposedly pretty bad in some areas of the US.
As of now we're just writing alot of essays. Pray for us, we need all the help we can get.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

What a relief to get some responses. I am sure he will get in. Good luck. Keep us posted. I will keep you guys in my prayers.

Brooke said...

GOod luck, good luck! We'd like Washington too- it looks like the closest to us! (Or Colorado).

Married Mannings said...

Good luck!! I'll pray for you!

Jo Lynn said...

That is so exciting, our prayers our with you and we wish you the best in your upcoming adventures.

Lithie said...

wow!!! CRAZY! I am so happy that you guys are moving on with confidence! i like that quote i will have to steal it for one of my talks. We miss you guys tons. see u soon though right? where are the pics of your new place? I need your new address too! big hugs!