Thursday, September 11, 2008

My new sweet baby - Deriva!


What do you think about my little new baby Deriva?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?


I copied you Susiane! I'm baby hungry as well and I'm curious as to what my future child would look like. Isn't this hilarious? Are babies will definately be cuter!

4 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Oh my gosh that's awesome! I have not heard of such a thing...super cute but I have a feeling your real baby will be loads cuter then that baby. I should try that and compare Savannah to the baby they make...LOL

Jenny said...

Too funny!!!

It was fun reading about your summer.

Brooke said...

Funny! But actually not that bad looking :) I'm curious if I did it, would the baby look anything like my real kids?

Married Mannings said...

Isnt it hillarious!! I'll be honest. It took me a couple of times to get a cute baby. I submitted it so many times to get a normal looking kid. The second one I didnt care about. The the first one gave hope :)