


My sister came over on Sunday after a 2-day sleep over with friends. She got stung by a bee and none of the adults from her supposed friends house even bothered to call us. Who does that? Siloni could bearly walk because her foot was so swollen. I'm anti-sleep over, my kids will probably hate me for that ( I know I hated that my dad never let me sleep over my friends house either!) but the world is so corrupt now days, I really don't trust anyone but my immediate family members.

We got her some Benadryl cream and pills to help with the itching and swelling.
6 comments:
That's the Ghetto West Side for ya!!
Seriously I'm so glad we got out of there before Loni went to Granger. That seriously scares the crap out of me what you said....
Your poor sister, that's terrible! You are so lucky you got to go to the broadcast and you girls look gorgeous!!!
Props to you for getting pictures done, I have decided after having Savannah that I never want to go to a studio again and it's always so frustrating that it's almost not worth it. I just have friends take some pictures on our time, then all goes well. LOL
awww thanks for posting our pics i have been lazy and not feeling well but i need to update my blog too. i came home Sat night and knocked out. I hate being sick.... holy crap i look prego in these pics, not cool! i am totally going to go home and do some computer lypo to take away my little gut, that's what i get for eating too many meat balls haha. i wish i were pregnant that way it could be a nice excuse! it was a blast. i miss you girls. i love your new place too! alofa tele
rOcKsTaR!!!!
Poor Siloni!!!! Her little foot is so swollen.
All of your guys' hair looks fabulous. I am jealous.
Aww! Man poor Loni! I'm so anti sleep over too! My kids always beg me...but they know the answer will always be no! I never did and they never will. Not because I didn't but because I dont trust anyone except my mom, brother, and couple sisters. LOL. Sad but true. I always think about all those little kids that get molested by people close to them. Ahhh! But don't worry you're children will definately understand. :) By the way I love the pics!
ooooo that looks like that really hurt and thats why im scared of bees
Post a Comment