
Last year we didn't have a double broiler so our apples were coated in carmel so hard that I was afraid it would pull the fillings in my teeth off. The apples were so hard they would have shattered if we had dropped them on the ground.
This year Braxton was really excited about decorating his apple with reeses pieces, milk chocolate and white chocolate. We all had a blast as we tried to create something different with our apples. My brother Steve got a little sick after eating his apple (it was triple coated in a variety of candy).

Afterwards we carved pumkins, unfortunately by that time my battery of my camera died.
We'll be having our family Halloween party this Friday, we're so excited to get dressed up.
7 comments:
Those carmel apples look sooooo good. I hope you saved one for me.
The carmel apples look YUMMY!
That looks like so much fun and super yummy. I love Halloween, it's such a blast to get all dressed up and eat yummy treats. We're having a party at our house this Friday and tonight is our trunk or treat, Sav is going to be a chicken. Can't wait...
I look forward to your pictures from your party. Have fun!
Oh, we are so excited to see you and do call me and let me know the details.
I love caramel apples!! Yum!
oh i love that yummy stuff and your nephews are growing so fast! they are the cutest lil boys, u can see so much more personality in their facial expressions now.
miss you guys. happy halloween! I'll be in SLC tomorrow for a baby blessing. i'll call you, or call me when you have a min.
hugs :)
Que divertida Tradicion!!!! Looks very good!!!
Your costumes look really good you won my vote for best costumes,the party looked like fun, and the carmel apples look delicious.
Post a Comment