Sunday, November 2, 2008

Family Halloween Party

We finally got a chance to enjoy Halloween! My brother and his family decided to have a party and invite our 1st cousins.




Derek & I finally had a reason to dress up this Halloween.I wore my sister Christinas' old prom dress and Derek wore an old suit that he bought from his mission in South Carolina.



This is a slide show that isn't functioning properly...I'll figure out what I did wrong and fix it later.




We played our own version of Pictionary/Acting.




We played doughnut on a string with the kids and the adults, it was so funny to watch.

6 comments:

The Carroll's said...

If it wasn't for Nativa, We would be scared!!!jajajaja. We love the pictures & nice party!

Jenny said...

I love your costumes. What a fun party.

Married Mannings said...

I love your costume! Looks like a fun party!!

Jo Lynn said...

Oh my gosh you guys look so awesome. I love the suit and your dress is beautiful, you look like one gorgeous fairy. Sounds like you had a blast and I love that you dressed up your dog, so cute.

Brooke said...

Wow- those are some impressive costumes!

Stacy said...

That party was a lot of fun!! I am glad everyone- well almost everyone- could come and spend time together! It turned out really nice!