
We were surprised to get an invitation because it was such a prestigious school. It was voted top 10 by US News for 10 consecutive years.

I was so excited and I of course let all of our family know. Most responses were "Wow thats so far!" but we are honestly just so excited after so many months of waiting. I plan on flying out with Derek this time, I'd like to be a support and tour the school with him.

I'm glad that I have family and former roommates in the East coast. Hopefully we get in this year...I'm sure I can go through this again next year ( I will if I have to of course though).
6 comments:
Nativa and Derek,
I'm excited for you guys!!! We will keep you guys in our prayers. Tal vez debes invitar a todos en su blog para orar por ustedes y su intrevista? Love you guys!!!
Yeah, that's so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you guys and your in our prayers that he'll get accepted. An interview is always a foot in the door cuz most people do better in person then on paper, as in they get to know you better face to face! Keep us posted.
YEAH! That is such great news. I hope the interview goes well and will pray that it turns into an acceptance letter.
We are really excited about the interview. Derek needed this boost :) Hopefully there will be more interview invitation to follow :) Good luck!
Just a thought! Who's going to dog sit????
Awesome, that is so exciting!
Post a Comment