Mom cooked us a big breakfast every morning, we always gain a few pounds while we're there. Here we are in the kitchen after a nice big meal.

This is my favorite picture, my mom bought me color stay lipstick and it is true to it's "stay" claim. We ate lunch, dinner, snacks and it stayed, we woke up the next morning and it was still on as if we had just put on a fresh application.

Thanks for treating us to a well needed vacation mom, we love you! Happy Mother's Day.
This month we have a lot to look forward to, i'll be running my first marathon next saturday and we plan to visit Georgia for my sister Nia and Kura's graduation. We'll be driving with our nephews so it should be quite entertaining.
Wish me luck!I really just want to finish the race, i'm not going to be too focused on time.
2 comments:
You look gorgeous in that picture, super cute!!!! Best of luck on your marathon, you are incredible and must be in amazing shape!! I can't wait to see pictures and if you come back out here before you move we have to get together this time!
congrats you were amazing. so fun to see you finish--I cried. I swear David had tears in his eyes too . You're stinkin amazing.
love you!
Post a Comment