I've had such a great birthday, my bestfriends went all out for me. On Saturday I ran 10 miles and then headed to Susiane's for a full body, deep tissue massage. Words can't explain how great that felt. We ate and caught up on life while we each recieved our 1 hr massage. Later we went out for pedicures, I never had one before and I was so excited. It was such a relaxing day, I'm going to miss hanging out with my girls.


I can't wait to show off my toes in sandals when my feet look this good:)
Thanks for the great Saturday and the birthday gifts girls! Also, thanks for the special post Susiane.
My husband of coarse was sweet as could be. He took the day off not knowing that I didn't. He made me breakfast in bed, brought me flowers to work and surprised me dinner at a yummy restraunt and gifts at home.
This picture on the box is misleading...it's just perfume everyone!
6 comments:
Happy befday!! Dang look at those finger toes hahaha!! I could tell you that having a baby is a million times better then having a dog....Time is clicking tiva...But take your time because the boys are enjoying being the only ones lol
Happy birthday!! It looks like you had a great day!!!!!
Happy Birthday. I love getting a pedicure. It feels so good and you feet look cute at the end. It can't get any better than that.
Happy belated Birthday!!! Wow, you did get spoiled and I'm so glad you have such great friends. I still can't get over you never having a pedicure, they are wonderful! Your toes were super cute and I love the perfume picture, you look so cute...as always.
Your day will come and I'm so proud of you for paying your loans off, that's incredible! You are such a hard worker Nativa. I miss you, call me next time you come out if you can before you move.
that was such a fun day and so well needed i loved my massage! dude my feet are all swolen and pale compared to yours and susiane! we will miss you so much! i am so sad you wont be here to celebrate baby shower and baby's birth i'll have to keep you posted for sure via email and blogs.
see you soon
we love you!!!
glad you enjoyed your day! you deserved it :)
happy birthday!! Yeah, I wish I could have been there with you to celebrate. I'm still so proud of you for running that marathon; you're amazing. you go girl. yep, 27 is sneaking up on my as well....crazy!
you look beautiful.
janelle
Post a Comment