SOME THINGS I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET USED TO...
- The relatively short lines at Wal-mart (due to the small population of our town) but the long wait due to the cashier catching up on the latest gossip.
- Drivers slowing down to a complete stop before turning into their chosen destination.
- Drivers merging into traffic only to slam on their brakes
- Big huge loud trucks that like to ride on my bumper!
- Extremely slow drivers
- Hitch hikers...I watch way too much CSI to pick up random strangers
- One lane windy, curvy roads always that make me so nauseous
- Creepy crawling pests in my house! If it's not the mice, it's the fleas, if its not the fleas, its the meal worms that have invaded my cupboards!. Yesterday i spent the majority of the day cleaning...this morning i woke up to more. Can anyone give me advice as to how to eliminate these pantry pests? I found them in my flower, rice, pasta and I've thrown it all out. What more can I do?
SOME THINGS I Love ABOUT OUR HOME (away from home of course!)...
- The misty early morning and fresh unpolluted air
- The hospitality of the majority of the people here
- The great friends that surround us
- Drivers who yield and let me through when they don't have to
3 comments:
Sounds like when I was in the DR.....
Awesome post and all I have to say is welcome to the south! Gotta love all the perks though, sounds like great people. :)
For the mealworms try fresh basil, sage, or bay leaves and put it in your cabinets.
Post a Comment