Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Click to play this Smilebox greeting:
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

4 comments:

The Carroll's said...

Que bueno por ustedes, me alegra que esten muy bien y que hayan tenido un buen a-o. Acabo de ver tu otro blog, que lindas fotos que tomas!!! cuidate muchos, saludos

LAINA said...

I love the going green idea. It makes me cringe to think of all the wasted paper from sending out cards and wrapping gifts. I am trying to get a card out to everyone (via e-mail). Also, I am using up the last of my purchased gift wrap and from here on out am going to sew and use reusable fabric bags to wrap. (something to think about). Hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS! Are you coming to SLC to be with family?

Rodeback Family said...

I agree Laina. Derek and I have always used newspapers for our gifts. I hate spending money on wrapping paper when I can use the daily newspaper instead. Unfortunately, we won't be coming out to Utah. I can't justify using student loans to fly out:(

Jo Lynn said...

Love the Christmas card this year, very nice! Wow, the picture on the top of your blog is beautiful of you guys!!!! Miss you tons and can't wait to read your last post.