Wednesday, February 17, 2010

BOY oh BOY we're having a BOY



We're excited to announce that we're having a baby boy!! So to all of you who voted a boy pat yourself on the back. To my mom and dad and their psychic abilities to just 'know' it was a boy from the start...good for you both. Mom was convinced she dreamed about having a grandson (such a Tongan thing to think!) I'm still shocked I even told my best friend to buy me girl stuff in Hawaii. I guess I wanted a girl so bad that I believed it. Derek is so very excited, he couldn't wipe the grin off his face. We're excited to know that he is growing healthy and strong. We can't wait to welcome him home in four months!

8 comments:

LAINA said...

WOW! Only 4 months left? That is crazy! Boys are great! I am loving my little mama's boy. And even though they are not as fun to shop for I guess it is ok cause it acts as a money saver.

Brooke said...

Boys are a blast! We are so excited for you guys! (and that we are getting a nephew!)

Jenny said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting. You look great!

Married Mannings said...

Dont worry I bought gender neutral stuff in Hawaii just to be safe. Congrats again and again!!

Simi B. Cazeau said...

Hey monkey wheres my recognition?? Hehe....So, as for the name I think Simi sounds good....Just kidding Cliff sounds good too...LOL

m said...

Congrats!!!!

Jo Lynn said...

Congrat's that's so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, a sweet boy...please tell me your address so I can send you a baby gift, the necessitys for babies that most girls don't get for gifts. :)

Lithie said...

i love it!!! i am catching up on your blog yay!!! miss you tons and you look GREAT preggie! so adorable and i cant wait to meet him! i have stuff for him already. dude who bought your crib? those are pricey!! and i'm sooo happy for Susiane too!!! our kids will all be around the same age :O) i need to come out there and visit!