Monday, August 30, 2010

Two month mark

This week Acalias and I went to his two month check up. I had estimated that he weighed 12 pounds but I was wrong. He weighs 14 lbs 10 oz and he's 23 inches long. He's above the 95% in both his height and weight.

No wonder my back aches so much after carring him for long periods of time.

His eye lashes seem to be growing longer too, they take after his daddys. It's so unfair that boys always have such lovely eye lashes

He still thinks that he is number one...and for the most part he is.

I managed to complete one of the sewing projects that I had on my list. My best friend vacations in Hawaii every year and she always brings me something back. This year she sent me fabric and I made Acalias a car seat cover.

The velcro straps on the carrying bar keep it in place. It's lined with canvass so when it's windy, raining or cold he can stay nice and cozy. We've decided that it essential, especially when it comes to overly friendly people at the grocery store.

The following pictures are our favorites of this week:

This little boy loves his mommy and daddy.

1 comment:

Simi B. Cazeau said...

Such a stud!! Can't wait to have him interact with Zay.