This was so much fun to make because the reasons we love Derek are infinite. Acalias loves his daddy because he picks him up when he cries, teaches him new things like turning the light off and on and because dad will sing and dance with him.
Skofeild loves Derek because he recognizes that dry food is monotonous and shares his human food, throws his ball when he has time and gives him pets in between his ears just where he likes it. I am a very lucky woman.
Derek designed this bouquet with the help of a florist. Each rose represents a year that we have been married and the beautiful white flour represents the year to come. How romantic and thoughtful huh?
And for dinner...

Salmon with a blueberry-balsamic sauce, wild rice and steamed broccoli.Yum! You can find this and many other delish recipes on EatBetterAmerica.com (this photo was lifted from the site as well).
Last week we went out to our favorite local restaurant Stardust Cafe to avoid the holiday crowds. I've never been into meat and fruit dishes but when they brought out Derek's Pork shank with Fuji apples I had to try it. Since then I've been trying out recipes with fruit and I have yet to be disappointed.
Happy Valentine's everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment