
I haven't had time to share all of my sewing projects that I've completed, but here is the latest, just on time for Easter. Bow ties for a little boy!
I have a super handsome model to demonstrate just how cute these bow ties are for a little boy.
More favorite pictures from this week...
Bath time, Acalias insists that the washrag is a toy and has quiet the strong arm.
My cell phone is also on top of his list of favorite things to snag away when mom is not looking.
Crawling on a wooden floor is still too much work. He'd much rather roll around and laugh at his friend Skoey.
I often find this little boy clutching onto the strings of his bumper, I think it soothes him.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh. I am in love. You have no idea how much we love bow ties in this house. And not to mention your adorable model! :)
Que hermoso..His hair reminds me of Isaiah's.
Sooo cute and wow you have talent! Love your sweet boy, so sad I didn't get a chance to see you guys and snuggle him! Miss ya and come back soon!
Lmao Thats cute him clutching onto the strings. And idk how you did that run thats intense.
Post a Comment