Mom gave us a buddy pass for a weekend trip to Utah. We were so excited to see our family and meet our newest nephew/cousin Zachary.
Derek asked me to snap a picture of the mountains for him, we love hiking & camping in them.
Acalias meeting his cousin Zachary.
Grandpa Garn has been working on this playhouse for several years. It has sentimental value because the walls are built with the dance floors he had built for our wedding. The play house is equipped with part wood part carpet floors, cabinets, electricity (indoor and outdoor lights), windows and furniture. Each time I've visited, grandpa has added something new to the house, this time it was a sandbox underneath the house. He informed me that next time, he will have running water. I would have loved to have something like that as a child, the kids seem to have so much fun with it.
Visiting with uncle Damion
Such a cutie.
We watched Braxten show off his soccer skills, he is such a little athlete.
One of the risks of flying on buddy pass is getting bumped off your flight. I was bumped three times but I was happy to spend more time with my family. My nephews were excited whenever they would return home from school and see that we missed our flight. Thanks Simi, for being my personal taxi back and forth to the airport, I owe you!
Visiting Grandma Mele's grave.
The super model.
Loni Baloni, the youngest member in our family. I can't believe she's going to be 16 this year, I still haven't let my other sisters drive while I'm in the car. I still see them all as my baby sisters.
Janelle and her girls. We served in Oakland together, we have so many great memories out in the mission field together. It was so nice to visit with her and meet her newest addition Eloise. Love you Janelle!
Acalias had so much fun with his cousins, by the end of the trip he could say "Zai zai", short for my youngest nephew Isaiah.
Audric's graduation, they sang Acalias' favorite nursery songs can you tell by his grin?
We miss you guys, can't wait for our next visit.















No comments:
Post a Comment