Saturday, June 25, 2011

He's ONE!

He's curious. He's independent. He's silly. He's ONE!

We sure do love him!


Happy 1st birthday to our little, BIG munchkin.


A special thanks to my loving family who helped plan a memorable 1st birthday for Acalias. 


The details.



My sister-in-law Stacy was the master mind behind all the amazing decorations.
My brother, the BBQ king and personal GPS to those who had trouble finding his home. 
My goofy family making Otai (a delish Tongan drink).

The guests.


The gifts.
Grandpa Rodeback gave him this talking card and he loved it. 

The cake!
                                                                          



I love the picture with his two elder cousins, they all look so happy.

More candid shots.
The newest addition to Brooke and Damion's family. He is so handsome.
My BFF Susiane & Malia. 

Grandpa Garn, Brooke, Damion and the family.

My BFF Alithe & her sister.

It will be so fun to watch these two play together when they get older!

Many attempts to take a family picture. 
Proud Mom & Grandma.

We love and miss you all!


6 comments:

Simi B. Cazeau said...

Por fin!! Que paso? Pensamos que era muerte. Me gusta todo!!

Simi B. Cazeau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Married Mannings said...

Happy Birthday Acalias :-) It was such a cute party. Babies grow up too fast! P.S. I didnt Alithie came to the party :-( I'm sad I missed her. And Nativa you look good in all the pics... You go girl!

LAINA said...

Happy Birthday! You forgot to mention how adorable he is and how cute he looks in that little suit jacket. Wow. He is one beautiful baby boy.

Stacy said...

The party was very fun! I am glad you and Acalias could come and visit/celebrate!

Jo Lynn said...

Oh my gosh how fun! Love that you go to go to Utah and have such a fun party!!! Looks like a blast and I love the blocks!