Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Prayers Needed

Please pray for our little guy.

 We rushed him to the ER on Sunday, he was struggling to breathe.
Acalias was admitted to the hospital on Sunday. 3 days and 4 nights later we are still here.

Please keep us in your prayers.

5 comments:

Married Mannings said...

I will pray for your family. My heart breaks seeing those pictures. Poor Acalias. I cry when my baby gets her shots, I can't even imagine how you feel. I'm here for you if you need anything. Love you guys!

Simi B. Cazeau said...

I'm reposting this on my blog.

Anonymous said...

We are sending HAPPY and HEALTHY thoughts your way! Please keep us updated. You'll be in our prayers! Hugs and Kisses Acalias!

LAINA said...

We love you. You are in our prayers. Do they know what is the matter with him? Hopefully whatever it is he will be back to his normal self soon.

Stewart and Becky said...

So sorry to hear the sad news, I will say a special prayer for him. I have been thinking of you wondering how you are doing, this week has been such a blur for me I have not been able to get to my phone. But is sounds like you would not have had a chance to talk anyway. If we can do anything from Beckley let us know. HUGS and well wishes.