The holidays are so much more exciting with children!! Derek and I are so excited to celebrate Christmas this year, we cant wait to see Acalias' reaction to opening presents. In my excitement I set up the Christmas tree too early. It's been a constant battle to keep ornaments on the tree, Acalias thinks that they are balls that he can play fetch with. The top of the tree is cluttered with ornaments in our attempt to avoid making them accessible for a toddler. Next year I will not put up the tree until the second week of December.
Acalias loves story time at the library. He loves singing the peanut butter song most, he spins his little body in circles once we start singing. He loves the musical instruments that they allow him to play with. I think he might me musically inclined. I don't know where he got that from, definitely not me!
This week was extra special because Santa brought presents and visited with us.
Acalias was excited for the presents so he tried pulling Derek towards Santa while the other children were a bit apprehensive to visit with him.
Acalias was so serious. We couldn't get him to smile for anything.
Not even when Santa tried to tickle him...this picture is kinda awkward.
I guess I should be happy that he looked at the camera right?
I'll have to dig up some of my old Santa pictures I was just as serious.






1 comment:
He's totally have the serious look down. Good thing he's a boy and not a girl.
Post a Comment