Monday, March 24, 2008

Feliz dia de Pascua!








On Sunday after church my husband and I spent the day baking. It was so much fun. I love it when he cooks with me. We made homemade rolls and a cake for my moms 46th birthday. It was funny to watch her and our nephews struggle to blow out all 46 candles.

This weekend was a blast. I bought myself an Easter present; rollerblades! I spent 1 hour rollerblading and 1 hour running at Liberty Park. Sheesh! I run faster than I rollerblade. It was tough but I decided that I need to do some sort of cross traing. I hung out by my lonesome but I had fun. My husband dosn't like running or rollerblading. I need to buy him a bike so he has some incentive to come outside on beautiful days like saturday.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I love all the new pictures! Your page looks GREAT!