Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The little things that make us happy in life!


Braxten & Audric at our wedding in June
One of the reasons we enjoy hanging out with my brother and his wife is because they have the cutest boys. Since we don't plan on having children anytime soon, why not hang out with the children in our life.

I love this picture of Braxten, he can be a silly kid sometimes. This was taken when he was younger.

I think my nephews enjoy playing with my husband more than they enjoy playing with me. Derek is really energetic and he loves playing with little boys. He would be happy if we had 3 boys. I say noway to that! especially hearing about the mischief that he got into as a boy. It makes me wonder what our children will be like. Hopefully they will have a bit of my quiet, low energy personality like me:)
On Braxten's 3rd birthday it was humerous to watch him blow out his candles. He's a bit shy like my brother and I were when we were little. All the attention made him a little figety but he couldn't hid his excitement. Guess you had to be there to capture it.

1 comment:

Julie Knowlton said...

Hooray! I love blogging for this exact purpose. It is such a fun way to keep tabs on everyone. I was thinking about you the other day, what a coincidence! :)

You two are adorable.