Monday, July 21, 2008

Hasta Luego mis hermanas






Nia went back home to Georgia yesterday, we had a family dinner and played a few games. I have a ton of pics to recap the summer but I didn't realize that I could only upload a few photos at a time...and it takes forever so I'll upload some more later. We kicked off the summer by going to my friends wedding, sisters are great to take along. We had lots of fun at the family camp trip and lots of time to bond. Nia wants to be a chef one day so this year we experimented with fondant (another post/pics to come). I already miss them, it's not everyday I get to hear Kura describe something cool as "off da chain" and Nia act out a belly dancer (you just had to be there to see the 6'0 105 lbs girl try to shake it) when we play the game Hoopla. See ya next summer girls!

2 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Your sisters are getting to be so grown up, it's crazy! I'm glad they were out to visit and it sounds like you had a great time.

Stacy said...

We miss them too! It is alway fun when they come down! The boys love them so much. Braxten asked me when his aunties are coming back! They are so cute with the boys! And that belly dancing thing was HILARIOUS!!