This is us today! This was after we went out to the Jazz game to celebrate, we had amazing tickets (row 20, too bad the Jazz lost to the Spurs) Were happy as ever (and tired)!! We so excited to be accepted to one of the top ten schools in America! I'm so proud of my husband:)
This picture was taken on the day of the interview, It was freezing so I couldn't convince my husband to take off his coat.
We skipped out on the inauguration to go site seeing around town. The building behind us is one of the first Carniege Halls in America.
Derek was accepted to West Virgina's Osteopathic Medical School today! We recognize the Lord's hand in our life we are so blessed and so grateful that the time has finally come. Thank you all for your prayers and support.
We will be hosting multiple celebrations for sure and your all invited:) Details to come.
6 comments:
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! We are so excited and happy for you both. Derek deserves this- we're proud of him. :)
Congratulations!!!! I am very excited that Derek got in!!!! The wait is over!!! :)
I am filled with excitement and sadness at the same time.......I will miss you guys! Derek, I know you'll do great....Congrats!!!! Let us know if you need the moving crew again.
yea!!! congratulations. What a fun adventure.
So excited for you new adventure but sad that you will be so far away. I guess I'm going to have to fly down there for you baby blessing :-) LOL!!!
We are so excited for the both of you and wish you the best on this new adventure!!!
I so wish we could join in on the parties, but we will be there in spirit! LOL
Love ya
Post a Comment