
We have been looking for a vehicle forever. Surprisingly things have been OK with just one car. I work close to home and most of the summer I rode my bike to work and during cool weather I'd have Derek drop me off and I'd run home.
We finally settled on this car because it's #1 Reliable (Derek spent weeks reading reviews about reliability. #2 spacious and we can fit up to three car seats in the back seat (Derek excitedly pointed that one out:)#3 It's cute!
We've already had several problems with it. We took it back to the dealer today. To be continued... (they may have some severely bad reviews coming there way!
6 comments:
Oh snap!! I'm glad I had my Father-in law with me when we bought ours! Looks like a nice vehicle though!
Hey big ballers! I didn't know you got a new ride! :) Let us know if we can help, hello my husband used to be a car salesman at carmax!
Good luck!! It is a cute car.
That stinks...I hope everything works out and if you keep having problems you should give it right back, lol!!!
Good luck and how fun, a new car is awesome! Three car seats ha??? Any plans for fillin the car seats. :)
Wow three car seats. Now thats a good feature.... Speaking of that when are you going to be buying car seats? Discobill wants cousins soon.
That's stinks about your car...but we need an update. Did you take it back? What did they say? Hope it all worked out!
Post a Comment