
The boys (Audric and Braxten) refer to Isaiah as 'baby Isaiah' they are so cute with him. Braxten is constantly kissing him and Audric always wants to hold him.

The Boys are so energetic, good thing for the movie "UP" I could bribe them to watch a movie rather than play 24/7. I took them on walks a few times to burn energy but that didn't seem to help. When we weren't watching "UP" (which we watched 4 or 5 times) we were playing on the ship aka their bunk beds.
Audric is so funny with grandpa, I guess dads ears are irresistible to a 3 year old. Audric has also taken up shaking his bum around the house, as seen as the picture above.

Almost every morning, if I wasn't up the boys would run down stairs and scream "wake up lazy bum" and jump on the bed. They were my alarm clock in the mornings.

Audric won the contest Jack-o-Cuties, he won 10 tickets to Disney on Ice. Thanks to my BFF Susiane, she heard the announcement on the radio, if she hadn't we probably would have never known. It was the first Disney on Ice I had ever attended. I was pretty impressed at how well the characters skated in their huge costumes.

Simi also invited our first cousin Mele and her two oldest girls. It was fun to hang out with her, she is like one of our sisters.


I met up with my BFF Susiane and enjoyed a session at the temple (temple trips here are 5 hours away). We also visited Alithie in Logan, she just had her first son Emett Mathias Rock. She declined to a picture, so I took pics of her good looking son instead.
My last picture with Susiane, she is such a great friend. I'm blessed to have amazing friends in my life.

I nearly missed my flight because I was confused at the time. As I rushed the around the house the boys thought it would be funny to hide in my suitcase. I offered to take them with me, I promised they could play the Wii as much as they wanted but they refused. It's obvious that they love their family and home. They were so much fun.
I also visited my in-laws, I didn't catch pictures with them but it was so fun reading with little Zoe and hearing Alecs stories about his swords and guns:)
I took a lot of pictures of family, I have an armature photography blog (it needs a ton of work). I figure it's time to learn a practical skill like photography, I've been working on this skill since my mom bought Derek and I a Nikon for our farewell present. Please check it out if you'd like to see more fun pictures of my family. www.Nativarodebackphotography.blogspot.com I've been hesitant to reveal my blog because it's definitely not up to par with many other photo blogs. I figure I need constructive criticism in order to improve my my skills:)
6 comments:
I wasn't able to access your blog for awhile and finally can again. I am glad you were able to come home for a visit. I need to get caught up on your life by reading your other posts so you may get some delayed comments from me. Miss you and hope things are going great. P.S my blog is no longer private.
Your pictures are AMAZING!!! I think you do a great job. Plus it probably helps that your entire family is completely photogenic!!!
I am glad you posted some pictures of Stacy and Simi's baby. I have not seen him yet.
I don't have you email. I went private a little bit ago. If you would like an invite send me your email at baygetter@msn.com.
It was great seeing you- too bad it wasn't for longer :)
I'm really amazed with your pictures! Your going to have to teach me some of your tricks :)
Buen hecho!! Gracias por tu ayuda que nos brindaste. Espero que te mejores con tu salud y el bambino. Hasta lluego!
Thank you SO much for coming! It was so nice for you to come and visit! Thanks for all the help while I was down! The boys LOVE and miss you guys so much!
Wow, what a fun trip and your family is the cutest!!!! I'm sure you were such a blessing to help out and look at you with a sweet little baby...he he he! Glad you had a great trip and wow ten tickets to disney on ice, that's awesome!
Post a Comment