Saturday, February 5, 2011

7 Month Mark


I am 23 lbs, 28 inches long. I'm officially out of his infant car seat. Mommy was really, really sad about it, she thinks I'm growing too fast.

I can sit up now, but sometimes my head leads the way I lose my balance.

I have two teeth! Mommy is trying to pry open my mouth I think it's a game. Not to mention I've been getting a lot of yucky medicine lately and I don't want to open my mouth to mom or dad.

This one is just for you Grandma, I have two teeth now...see!


Skofeild is still one of my best friends, I love to pet him and I giggle when I receive licks from him. When I don't like my food I am happy to share it with Skofeild.
I scoot around the house to try to follow mommy.


I Love to take naps in mom and dads bed.


I love to eat frozen baby food in his mesh fresh feeder. Mmm...yummy butternut squash.

My feet look identical to mommy's feet, my toes are so long they look like fingers.

I enjoy yummy apple juice and water in my sippy cup.

5 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

He is getting so big. He's such a cutie pie Nativa! Oh, I wish I could hold him.

Simi B. Cazeau said...

Thanks for the update Acalias!

LAINA said...

So cute and getting so big. I am happy to report that Hobbes now weighs more than him now.

Is he ever unhappy? I think not. He looks like he is just radiating happiness all the time.

Brooke said...

He is so stinkin' cute!!!!

Shenia said...

The picture of Acalias and Derek Sleep is so adorable. LOL