This weekend I decided to drag my little sister with me for a 10 mile run. No she didn't run, she rode her bike instead
. She wasn't really up to it and called me when I was on my way to meet up with her to let me know that it was snowing and the wind was blowing really hard. She lives quiet aways away so it was believable.We waited for the snow to stop and we ran although it was freezing outside. I had to get a long run in before the big race day this week. My little nephews wanted to come along as wells so I took them in their little bike stroller that also functions as normal stroller. They were so cute, we bundled them up in their winter clothes and blankets. It was great because they pushed me harder. Whenever Loni would get ahead they would say "She's beating us!". They are so entertaining, little Audric pointed to every cow thinking that it was a dog. By the 6th mile they were both sound asleep despite the bumpy trail. By the 8th mile I decided to cut it short because I figured pushing 50 + pound equated to 10 miles plus it was freezing!
I need to live in a tropical place so that I can stay motivated to run even during crappy weather. I have treadmill but I enjoy the outdoors more.
1 comment:
That is so funny, Audric calls everything a dog! The boys love doing things with you guys! It is nice to have an Auntie that will come and give them sole attention. Thanks for being so great!
Post a Comment