Santa Monica Pier We met up with some of my old friend that I met during my summer at the UCLA Graduate prep courses. They let us borrow their car and I took my husband to all my favorite spots. We rode up and down Santa Monica looking at the properites that we wish we could afford.

Apparently people like to work out here...I think it's how some people pick up on each other. This looks harder than it really is.
My hot husband!
Fun times! Now my husband knows why I love California. We ate great seafood, perfect weather and the best shopping!
2 comments:
Tiva, I give this blog an A+ just because our boys are on it heheh! Keep posting the boys and I gurantee you'll get more comments! your Big brother Simi.
I love the new pics! It looks like you guys had SO much fun!
Post a Comment