Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hiking @ Big Cottenwood Canyon






My little sister will be returning to Georgia after her brief visit for the summer. Kura left earlier and Nia will be on her way this comming Sunday.One of the things she really wanted to do was go hiking so Derek and I took her this past weekend. I guess she didn't know what she was in for because she was out of breath in the first 10 minutes. We made it half way up when we decided 2 hours was enough. It was fun quick hike.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

That looks like fun! Two hours is a long time in the heat to hike. Did any bears jump out of the bushes and scare you this time??? jk

Jenny said...

Big Cottonwood it beautiful.
It is so good to see pictues of Christina!!! I miss that girl something fierce.

Brooke said...

We'll love that hike- it has gorgeous views.