Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our Dog Skofeild



So far Skofeild likes to eat sleep and discharge. He's fun to cuddle with and cute to look at. I've decided that the world is a friendlier place with a dog, I've never had so many random strangers come up to me to complement me on our dog. Derek says that he loves us more than anyone in the world because he runs to us when he's scared. Skofeild is so young, we think that we got him a little to soon but we're o.k with that, I especially enjoy his company when Derek is at work. I'm excited and anxious to train him to be obedient and a motivating running partner.

4 comments:

Shenia said...

awwwww he is so cute with his blue eyes wish i coulda seen him before i left

Jenny said...

Beautiful eyes!!!! What kind of dog is he? How big will he get??

Stacy said...

He is just so cute, and the boys sure do love him...sometimes a little too much! :)

Mollie said...

Yea fun! Carlos said I can get a dog! I am so excited! I think we are going to save money so we can get the perfect dog for us. We want a Shih Tzu and they are kind of expensive.