Saturday, July 12, 2008

Rewind June 8, 2008 Happy Birthday Andrew Villiami Stewart!






My cousin Mele and I grew up as "best cousins". She is a year younger than me and she's had her third child. I joked with her and told her that her children will be graduated from Highschool by the time I have children. Andrew is a big boy, 9lbs and his mommy didn't take any drugs either!
I made an attempt to be creative...didn't turn out quiet like I expected. It was so hot outside that the frosting melted.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute cookies- that is a way fun idea!

Married Mannings said...

I love the cookies! You're so crafty you have to show me how to make that. Call me!

Jo Lynn said...

I think the cookies look wonderful, they look so good you would have thought your special ordered them. New baby's are so precious and don't worry, your time will come! Can't wait to see you guys when we come out, we will be there this Wed. Yeah.

Stacy said...

I can't believe how big he was! And she did it all without drugs! That is STRONG!!!!!