Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Derek's 29th Birthday

Fun flashback

This was taken on Derek's fouth birtday. Here he is with his brother Damion. I wish I had pictures of my birthdays when I was younger. My mom said that they couldn't afford a camera.


He requested tres leches for a birthday cake, it was the first time I made it and it turned out great.


Derek has been wanting a "Nook" for his birthday/he made it through his first year of medical school gift. He is an avid reader and the Nook is a portable E Reader. I can't wait to read my spanish books on it because I can look up words the E Reader dictionary on the bottom screen. Derek loves it because he can increase the font size and download books for a lot cheaper than purchasing them.

We had a great day, happy birthday honeybun!

No comments: