Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bienvenidos a Miami Zoo-Day 7


The majority of the crowd spoke Spanish, I love practicing my Spanish with native speakers.


Miami Zoo had a variety of sections like most zoos, I truely felt like I was in the Amazon.


His little feet look so cute in these flip flops.


Acalias enjoyed the monkeys, they were so loud and their screaming caught his attention.

I really wished I didn't exceed the weight limit for these water balls. I would have loved to walk on the water it looked like so much fun!


The entire zoo was an estimated 6 hour walk. We walked around for 4 hours...I guess I forgot that my grandmother just turned 80. We were all so tired afterward but we enjoyed ourselves, we enjoyed watching Acalias' reaction to all the animals.

1 comment:

Simi B. Cazeau said...

Tiva are you sure that baby is yours hahah...He's so light skin kinda like abrianna. Well you do carry more of the poly skin color. Handsome pictures though.