On Friday at 5:55pm he came into this world weighing 9 lbs 1/2 oz and 20 1/2 inches.
This little boy has already brought us so much joy, we love him so much.
We look forward to sharing more about our adventures with him as we learn how to be his parents.
8 comments:
He is so darn cute! Congrats you guys. Enjoy every minute.
What a blessing! He is one handsome little man. Glad all is and went well for you both. Stew and I can't wait to meet him in person.
Holy Cow! He is so cute, look at all the hair he got from his mama, I love it! Now I am sure I am butchering the name so I will need help on how to actually say it beautifully.
I hope you are feeling well. Can't wait to hear about the birth story. I hope you are going to share it.
Also, I just want to say that you will sleep again. I promise. And you will get mother strength that you never knew you had, but with that said, don't be afraid to just cry when you need to.
Enjoy it all. He is darling.
(Maybe you didn't want all the advice, oh well)
Isaiah will be closer to him than any of his other cousins...Big baby!! And darling!!
Congratulations. He is so handsome. I can't wait to hear more.
He's adorable!!! Can't wait for more pictures, so happy for your new addition!!! Love ya, it's quite the adjustment with a new baby and recovering from labor and delivery. I hope you're doing well. Love ya
My little nephew!! Welcome to the family little guy
Love your new family photo at the top. Can't wait to hear how he is doing.
Post a Comment