Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nifty Thrifty: Nursing Pillow aka Boppy

I was planning on purchasing a Boppy but when I went to Wal-mart I was disappointed that they were $20.00. In my mind thats a bit pricey for a pillow. I thought I'd stop by Kmart and the Boppy was priced higher for $30.00. I found the Boppy pattern online for free and the only thing I had to purchase was the stuffing. I used scrap fabric from a previous project and a blanket handed down to me from a good friend.



It took about an hour to make this and the total cost was only $4.47! I was happy with the results:)



Next Project: I haven't decided yet but either a bed for our dog Skofeild (his birthday is this month too or a protective cover for my husbands new toy the Nook.

1 comment:

LAINA said...

That turned out fabulous! Good job. I thought that this would be a picture of the one from wal-mart and then you were going to post the picture of the one you made after it.

It totally looks store bought! Way to go!